Friday 8 April 2011

Miss My Hair...

Hye...

I miss my hair so damn much... cant wait to see it grow longer each day... huhuhu... I shaved it the 1st time in the middle of January and i shave it again & again... 3 times less than 3 month, huhuhu... i kept it bald/skinny for about 3 month...

U know why? u know why i shave it... i love my hair so damn much... huhuhu...

FRUST! 
do it sound stupid...? i dont think so... huhuhu...
the action of emotion that we cant describe in word... to show how i felt, the sadness and the frustration from the bottom of the heart...

what did i get beside losing my hair?
SATISFACTION!

now everything cured... im new me wf new spirit...
those experience really teach me how to live a life.. better.. InsyaAllah...
thanks Allah for giving me this much of strength...

now i really2 miss my hair... hehehe...

Before...
 me.bald
 Now
hair is growing... huhuhu...

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment